Green America Tree & Landscaping provides brickwork and masonry services in Las Vegas and Henderson, Nevada. Let us show you how versatile brickwork as a landscaping accent can be. Retaining walls, walkways, garden paths, fire pits, barbeques, outdoor kitchens, edging… you name it, bricks can make a big difference.
What Brick Hardscaping Adds To Your Yard
A hardscape can be just as essential to your outdoor space as your plants. The visual contrast between organic and inorganic adds focus and balance. Without it, your garden can resemble an endless, wild forest.
What’s unique about brick is all of the patterns you can achieve. The pattern — along with the brick’s appearance and how far apart they’re placed — decide how formal or informal the result looks. The same type of brick can often be used in a residential backyard and luxury resort grounds, with the only real difference being how the bricks are laid.
Where To Use Brick
We frequently use bricks as pavement, laying out paths that will guide visitors through your garden. They’re also commonly used to divide the outdoor space into separate areas — physically with walls or visually as flower bed edging. Bricks can also act as landscape focal points, either on their own with a custom-designed section of pavement, or as part of a water feature like a fountain or pool.
- Arbors, Pergolas & Gazebos
- Brick Edging
- Garden Walls
- Landscaping & Windsor Walls
- Pool & Fountain Surrounds
- Retaining Walls
- Stepping Stones
Extraordinary Brick Landscaping
A hot trend to an extraordinary rockscape is mixing various materials in the overall design. Here are some suggestions to think about and discuss with us.
- Mix brick with tile, rocks, or gravel to complete your desert landscaping.
- Bricks make dependable walls and flooring for your outdoor kitchen, dining, or living areas.
- Mix brick with other hardscape materials, like pavers and stonework, to make paths stand out.
- Designate distinctly different areas of your outdoor space.
- Create islands for a table and chairs for a secluded garden retreat.
- Mix different sizes and colors of bricks for dramatic accent pieces.
- Build a brick and stone terrace in place of a deck.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Are you looking for a landscaping company with integrity, skill, and excellent design sense to transform your Las Vegas property? Look no further than Green America Tree & Landscaping. Contact us today and request your estimate for professional brickwork and landscape masonry services.